Every quarter we produce an e-magazine on issues and topics within the data and analytics world. In our previous issues we have looked at the impact of blockchain, the future of the data warehouse and GDPR.
In our next issue we want to take a look at something that is affecting every single person, climate change, and what impact data and analytics can have in not only measuring changes, but driving improvements.
We are currently on the look out for guest writers for this issue to cover a range of topics, including:
- How are data and analytics being used?
- What impact can driverless cars and the IoT have?
- What can data and analytics currently tell us?
- Why is it important to pay attention to the data?
- Can AI play a role in reducing climate change?
We are looking for a range of topics, and if you have an idea you would like to write about for this edition of Information Matters please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below and I will be in touch.
KDR Recruitment is the home of the best Information Management and Data Analytics jobs. For more data news and views check out the KDR blog or follow KDR on LinkedIn.