Website Product Manager
Would you like the opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who appreciate the value of improved customer experience?
I’m working with an international e-commerce organisation in Central London who are looking for Website Product Manager join their head office in Central London to lead the development of their new next-generation web platform.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious market leading organisation which offers a competitive salary, benefits and career progression.
- Working alongside the well-established in-house Scrum team, taking on a central role in turning business objectives into well-defined features.
- Managing backlog and roadmap you will understand and communicate the vision of the business, ensuring effort is focused on highest value objectives and learning to continuously inspect and improve.
- Gathering insight from Usability studies, A/B testing, Session recording, Analytics and sales data you will be evangelical about the use of data and research to drive decision making.
- Initially working on our existing platform, you will adapt and lead product development on the next generation architecture which will include enterprise level eCommerce and CRM alongside a rapidly developing suite of microservices.
Skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager ideally in a B2C environment
- Experience in writing high quality user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria and measures for success.
- Customer focused and able to engage constructively in conversations with designers and business stakeholders across departments
- Ability to prioritise the most valuable work for the development team to do and ensure delivery to demanding timescales.
Apply for this role today!
Job Title: Website Product Manager
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 per annum