Web Business Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who appreciate the value of improved customer experience?
I’m working with an international, e-commerce organisation who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their head office in Central London to assist the Product Management team at a really exciting phase in the development of their new next-generation web platform.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious, market leading organisation, which offers a competitive salary, benefits and career progression.
Role responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Carry out methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes.
- Create viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction of new features on the current ecommerce platform.
- Gather insight from Usability studies, A/B testing, Session recording, Analytics and sales data.
- Communicate with stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Check and validate the accuracy of work for all the implemented features.
The skills and experience the Business Analyst will need:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Product Manager with B2C ecommerce
- Experience working with Magento/Salesforce/Demandware
- Experience in Agile projects methodologies (e.g. Scrum/ Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset and passionate about using data to drive decision making
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with testing e-commerce website
Apply online today!
Job Title: Web Data Analyst
Location: London, UK
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum