Technical Project Manager – Data Migration, Azure (c£700p/d)
Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager with experience in Data Migration? Do you have strong understanding of Azure?
7 months into a huge on-premise to Azure data migration project, our client is now seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to lead the delivery of this scheme. With at least 24 months left on this programme of work, this client offers a great contract length and they are seeking a candidate with a good datawarehousing & big data knowledge.
Technical Project Manager key requirements;
- Proven expertise in delivering Big Data programs across technologies (Azure technologies – Azure Data Factory, Databricks, HD Insights, Azure SQL DB, Spark, etc),
- Strong Data warehousing concepts, Data Security, GDPR, Metadata management, Master data management, MSBI, Analytics, Data Viz
- Showcase previous management of Data architects, Data engineers, quality assurance, and operations professionals
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Working experience within the Banking & Financial Services industry
- Good experience on managing 3-4 big scale data migration and Azure projects
- Recognised project management certificates are a must
- £650-£750 p/d based on experience
- 12-24 months contract
- Minimum on-site 4 days per week – Leeds
- Immediate interviews and start dates available
Apply online today!
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Contract)
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire UK
Salary: £650 – £750 per day