Systems Developer – Cardiff
Systems Developer – Excel, C#, VBA | Cardiff, South Wales | £45,000 – £47,000 per year
System Development & Support Analyst
At KDR we have recently taken on a role that offers you the opportunity to develop services based off the companies request for change, but also a company that offers YOU development , offers YOU first hand experience dealing with Stakeholders, Managers and the opportunity to work within one of Cardiff’s largest and fastest growing companies.
As an agency we have been lucky enough to place several candidates at a company that is known for its staff retention, and for generally looking after what is important, the people they employ.
What You will need;
- A strong knowledge of developing systems using MS Access, MS Excel, VBA and SQL is a must.
- Experience of Agile ways of working (including DevOps)
- Be able to analyse issues and provide options for resolution
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be able to adhere to a strict control environment
- Be able to define/design/build/deliver change
- Experience of working in an IT Support role
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for providing development & support services as directed by the Support Services Manager and the delivery of “requests for change”.
- You will be a proactively striving to improve the services we provide, becoming a champion of Continual Service Improvement,
- You will use MS Access, MS Excel & Visual Basic, to design, development and maintain new and existing bespoke systems.
- You will be given the opportunity to build working relationships with key stakeholders in a project heavy role.
- You will be required to analyse, negotiate, clarify and agree with Senior Business Managers on all aspects of Business change requirements within a project.
What you can expect in return:
- Basic Salary: Up to £47,000 per annum based on experience
- Annual Discretionary Bonus – Based on individual performance
- Pension contribution – 5% of salary, plus up to 5% match
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance – 8 x basic
- Group Income Protection
Apply online today!