Are you a Data enthusiast interested in joining a long-established and reputable organisation in the music industry?
My client is looking for an experienced Database Developer to join their global finance team in Central London where the successful candidate will work alongside a team of developers to assist in enhancing their global reporting platform, flexible and more stable.
The responsibilities of the position are:
- Documentation of the work done using different tools (flowcharts, data dictionary, UML, etc.).
- Preparation of technical emails in English to request requirements and support.
- Prepare periodic status reports, metrics and improvement plans
- Work with developers of our IT service company located in South America, as well as the system team, in the global record labels, based around the world.
Technical skills include:
- Microsoft SQL Server: design, use and database tuning
- NET WebForms
- NET MVC 5 WebApi2
- Crystal Reports (develop new and debug existing)
Other skill requirements:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- A minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience
- Ideally degree qualified in an IT-related discipline
- Spanish speaking/writing skills would be a nice to have
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: London, UK
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum