Solutions Architect – London
Solutions Architect | London based | £80,000 – £110,000 per year
Does working for a Global consultancy sound like it’s for you? Are you a Solutions Architect or Data Architect with Big Data experience within AWS? If you are seeking a multi-million-pound programmes whilst working with some of the biggest brands across the globe? Then please read on
What’s in it for me?
- Global multi-national consultancy & systems integrator working on the most complex big data challenges in the market.
- Cash travel allowance, Healthcare and pension.
- Bonus potential of £6500 – £7600
- Remote working is an option, occasional travel to the London office & travel to a client site where needed.
Why should you apply?
- Joining a Globally recognised consultancy at an exciting time as their key clients reembark on their Big Data challenges with AWS.
- Work closely with the industries best Enterprise, Technical & Data Architects.
- Recognised as a top 4 employer in 4 continents.
- The company are currently going through a recruitment drive due to market demands so this will be a new position not a back fill or anyone leaving. We have placed 8 candidates within the business over the last couple of months.
What will you need?
- You will need to be comfortable working in a company with hundreds of thousands of employees. If not then this isn’t the job for you.
- Commercial experience of engineering, designing and architecting AWS solutions.
- End to end solutions architecture experience is a must for this role.
- Knowledge of how products and solutions to overcome big data challenges around ML, Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Governance, MDM etc.
Apply call to action –
We’re niche Data, Tech & Analytics recruiters, so if you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now that’s fine, you can send us what you have via Tom dot shard at kdrrecruitment dot com. Or call me on zero one five six five, seven five eight, six six zero. Or find me on LinkedIn, always happy to connect.