Solution Architect – Munich
Solution Architect – Data Governance | Munich | €85,000 – €90,000 per year
Implementing business glossaries, Data Governance or Master Data Management solutions comes as no stranger to you. In this high-level Solution Architecture role reporting to the Director of Professional Services, you’ll be developing projects from conception through to completion, leading workshops and requirements gathering activities for senior stakeholders in Fortune 500 companies whilst providing recommendations and best practices for organisational change management.
Working for this disruptive technology vendor, you’ll:
- Ensure our client’s products are implemented successfully on behalf of their prestigious customer base.
- Define operating models to establish how our client’s customer Data is governed in the organisation
- Deliver POC’s of our client’s award-winning product and deliver end-to-end solutions
- Take ownership of functional specifications, technical specifications, test specifications and test scripts
- Create solution templates which will accelerate implementations moving forward
- Collaborate with Engineers & Developers who’ll handle more technical tasks, such as developing of system integrations
- Present at industry events, so you’ll need to be a confident speaker in both English and German
You have experience in…
- Leading requirements specification, creation and data modelling
- Experience with Data Governance, MDM, data quality software
- Relational databases, java-based web applications. MuleSoft would be a distinct advantage
- Used to working in fast-paced organisations
What you’ll get in return:
- Endless learning opportunities with access to the best Data Analysis tools on the market.
- Remote working, with flexible working hours
- A truly collaborative environment, where you’ll up-skill and learn from your colleagues
- Access to top-tier stakeholders, in an autonomous role where you can influence decision-making
- Budget to attend industry conferences & workshops (more learning!)
- Competitive basic salary + market leading benefits package
To be considered, hit apply and we’ll be in touch to go through your experience and discuss the opportunity & client in more detail with you.