Solution Architect – Master Data Management, MDM, Data Governance
Implementing business glossaries, Data Governance or Master Data Management solutions comes as no stranger to you. In this high-level Solution Architecture role reporting to the Director of Professional Services, you’ll be developing projects from conception through to completion, leading workshops and requirements gathering activities for senior stakeholders in Fortune 500 companies whilst providing recommendations and best practices for organisational change management.
Working for this disruptive technology vendor, you’ll:
- Be defining security, workflow and integration requirements
- Establish and define dashboard/reporting requirements
- Lead technical architecture for QA, production environments, sizing development and disaster recovery.
- Take ownership of functional specifications, technical specifications, test specifications and test scripts
- Create solution templates which will accelerate implementations moving forward
- Present at industry events, so you’ll need to be a confident speaker
You have experience in…
- Leading requirements specification, creation and data modelling
- Experience with Data Governance, MDM, data quality software
- End-to-end Project Management experience
- Relational databases, java-based web applications. MuleSoft would be a distinct advantage
- Used to working in fast-paced organisations
What you’ll get in return:
- Endless learning opportunities with access to the best Data Analysis tools on the market.
- Flexible working hours with an easily accessible office
- A truly collaborative environment, where you’ll up-skill and learn from your colleagues
- Access to top-tier stakeholders, in an autonomous role where you can influence decision-making
- Budget to attend industry conferences & workshops (more learning!)
- Competitive basic salary + market leading benefits package
To learn more about this opportunity, please hit apply below and we’ll be in touch with you.