Lead Software Engineer – Golang
Your new employer:
This tech-savvy start-up are one the market leaders in the media analytics business, a data-driven company who measure advertising impacts on consumer behavior.
A well-established business who are at the height of their growth and are looking for an experienced lead software engineer to join their business.
If you are looking to join a company who aren’t afraid to adopt new technology and welcome innovation from their employees – these guys are for you!
- Mentor, lead and manage the existing team of software engineers whilst also being hands on with the technology
- Create a good positive culture within the teams, holding regular one to ones in order to conduct performance evaluations
- Manage the hiring process and onboarding of new engineers
- Lead technology architecture discussions for product development
- Translating business requirements into strategy and ensure this is communicated to all members of the team
- Make good technical decisions based on business needs
- Work on unique and interesting challenges, focusing on architecture, building, managing and deploying solutions
- Liaise closely with the development teams, product owners and stakeholders in order to ensure the delivery of innovative products to end users
What you’ll have / need:
- Hands on experience working with Go / Golang is ESSENTIAL
- Experience working with one of the following backend technologies: Python, Java, Scala, Ruby, C..
- Previous experience managing /leading a team of 3+ engineers
- Strong understanding of AWS products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in an agile environment
- PTO – 15 days
- 401k Match
- Full Healthcare, Life, Dental, Dision
- Work from home options
Apply online today!
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY America
Salary: $170,000 – $210,000 per year