Software Developer – C#.net
Would you like to work as a Software Developer within an ambitious and creative environment?
Are you a Software Developer and experienced within C# .net / ASP.net?
You will be liaising with clients and the internal management team to generate and agree specifications for developing the house applications. You will be project managing small (taking a few hours) to large (weeks or months) projects, and take a specification through to development, UAT and delivery.
The business have two core applications ASP.Net web and three Xamarin mobile applications, along with a number of supporting web and windows services, which underpin the services the business delivers.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys the challenge of a varied day, while keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
Why work for us:
- Flexible and home working)
- Holidays: 25 plus birthday off
- Bonus if company and team hit target KPIs
- Time swap allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance (mortgage payment)
- Understanding and experience of software development life cycle and project management methodology
- Demonstrates a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Flexible and able to absorb rapidly new information / change in plans
- Familiar with relevant programming methods, techniques, procedures and controls
- Relevant programming experience
- Can independently lead and complete tasks and organisation of the department without intervention
- Good appreciation of the wider field of IT
- Able to handle change well
- Experience of medium to large-scale software development projects
- Ability to work to and meet stringent deadlines
- C#.Net – 3 to 4 years’ experience
- Net – 3 to 4 years’ experience
- SQL (T-SQL) – 2 years+ experience
- Microsoft Tools
- Visual Studio 2012 – 2017
- SQL Server Management Studio
Would be great if you had:
- Telerik Controls
- LINQ to Objects
- Web Services
- Android / iOS
If this is of interest to you, please apply.
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Runcorn, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum