Software Asset Manager Analyst
Would you like a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as an asset manager within software/IT?
We are looking for someone who has either a strong IT background, understanding the infrastructure of a business and how it works, or a solid understanding of software licenses.
You will receive all the training and development required for this role if necessary.
You will support the business with the deployment of software licenses are ensure they are fair and within agreed working practices, as well as ensuring compliance across the group. You’ll review opportunities for cost saving and address functionality and services to ensure maximum value to achieved.
Why work for us:
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits (Pension, Health Ins. Etc.)
- A fantastic working culture
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with business managers & executives
- Exposure to IT community at all levels of the business
- Have some knowledge of ideally Microsoft, IBM, ORACLE and Redhat
- Assist and drive forward the integration of the Service Support functions to provide greater synergies, control of processes and efficient working practices.
- Be involved with the Application Approval Board and process to ensure Software is sourced and deployed in a controlled, secure, compliant and cost effective manner.
- Utilise all available toolsets to ensure successful completion of all project work directed to the team.
- Assist with any Audit requirements that are directed to the Configuration and Asset Management team
- Assist with our Virtual Audit Team in response to requirements of Software Audits from Vendors.
- Ensure the Configuration and Asset Management documentation set is kept up to date at all times. Document all changes that occur to relating processes and procedures.
If this is of interest to you, please apply.
Job Title: Software Asset Manager Analyst
Location: Croydon, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum