Currently working with a fantastic start-up business who are looking for 6 SharePoint Developers to join their team!
As a SharePoint Developer, you will work on exciting projects around the Washington DC / Virginia area.
MUST HAVE – Active Top Secret Security Clearance / Security+ (Security+ exam does not have to have been taken as my client will cover this)
- Conduct Application and SharePoint Development
- Obtain and maintain all certifications required per DOD Directive 8570.01-M at an IAT II level (Security+)
- Provide Microsoft Office SharePoint development across multiple networks and web applications (MS .NET and MS IIS Server web development).
- Display proficiency of web-authoring and version control tools for Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using:
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Other Microsoft Office SharePoint Technologies
- Provide system and software development services
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting customer requirements, reengineering business processes as necessary, and developing custom solutions to automate these business processes
- Documenting application/solutions specifications and configurations, and design flowcharts and wire diagrams as required
- Preparing and executing test plans which correlate to requirements and demonstrate that solutions meet
- Performing and assisting with integration tests for web applications
- Write different required documents (i.e. SOPs, “How-To” guides, etc.) for all applications/solutions developed
- Provide training for staff, end users, and managers of web and portal sites and applications/solutions developed as required
- Maintain a standard look and feel throughout network web sites as required by the customer
- Provide web development and project support in accordance with the policies, regulations, and guidelines of INSCOM, DNI, DOD, DA, DIA, NSA, and Intelink Management
- Software Engineering Technical Assistance Support
- The contractor shall provide high-level software engineering technical assistance to identify risks and recommend technical solutions to software integration issues
- The contractor shall support the testing and analysis of software deliverables and provide technical reports as directed
- The contractor shall support the configuration, advanced querying, and packaging of information extracted from an ODS to support data calls that enable organizational decision advantage and shape future reporting requirements
- SharePoint 2013 development experience
- Visual Studio 2013 experience
- Windows 2012 and IIS 8.0
- 401k match
- Vacation holidays
Apply for this role today!
Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Virginia (VA), USA
Salary: $100,000 – $115,000 per year