Innovation and creativity are key attributes of the employees at this organization and due to growth and need for extra superstar software engineers, my client is looking to bring in some Stella talent in their New York Office, based in the heart of the Concrete Jungle!
Not used these technologies? Don’t worry – they LOVE people who want to LEARN!
Are you a Senior Software Engineer and want to have complete product ownership and bring your creative flair to this evergrowing organization? Read on…
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Taking the lead on all architecture decisions, alongside building and optimizing critical components on both back and front end systems
- Review & make recommendations on existing architectures
- Be a strong contributor in all aspects of the cycle from design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment and the uptime of the services
- Collaboration with other team members to develop best practices
What experience do you need to qualify?
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, working as a full-stack engineer but with a strong focus on the backend using one of the following technologies: Typescript, NodeJS, Golang, Java, etc
- Strong experience in AngularJS is preferred
- Experience building a product from scratch, including the platform’s architecture
- Background in designing and implementing APIs and core services with NodeJS / java/ Golang and AWS
- Passion for helping others through training and mentoring
- Strong understanding of micro-services/micro-services architecture
- Good understanding of databases (MySQL, Mongo, etc)
- Ability to help solve and find simple solutions to complex problems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar
Apply online today!
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer / Developer
Location: New York, NY America
Salary: $190,000 per year