Senior Salesforce Developer
My client is a boutique IT & Intelligence consulting firm which provides elite support to private and public sector organizations, and they are currently looking for 6 salesforce developers to join their business.
Are you looking for flexiblie working hours and remote options? Are you looing for career development? A company that supports both perosnal and technical growth? My client provides all the above..and more!
As a salesforce developer you will be responsible for developing high performing solutions on the force.com platform working with technologies such as APEX & VisualForce.
- Provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyse business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews
- Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often using middleware tools) and complex data migrations
- Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport – delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery – assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
- Bachelors Degree in any related field
- A minimum of 4 years experience with programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- 401k match
- Vacation holidays
- Remote work available
To apply for this role please click the button.