I’m working with an organization going from strength to strength as a result of their cutting-edge data driven offering. They’re looking for people that will challenge ideas, build relationships that’ll be made to last whilst seeking out new business opportunities - but importantly, you must have a technical mind-set when it comes to Business Intelligence Consulting.
You’ll need to have managed and developed a senior team whilst carrying out the usual management of people, including recruitment and training and development. The split of management vs technical work and time spent on client site is yet to be confirmed as this is a brand new role, although if you have the above experience, I’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need a solid background across a variety of customer facing and technical disciplines; this includes areas such as data modelling, data warehousing, data integration, data quality, analytics, big data and cloud platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Account Management: managing existing accounts and expanding opportunity potential. You’ll be leading the pre-sales cycle by scoping, designing proposals, negotiating and ensuring client success from opportunity management through to delivery.
- Business Development: Join forces with global senior leaders on business development opportunities, engage in ways to develop new, forward ways of working and pioneering solutions, opportunity management, marketing & lead generation.
- People Management: You’ll manage and mentor a senior team of managers, architects, senior consultants. You’ll also be involved with the hiring process, training and development activities.
- In excess of 8 years work experience; ideally within a consulting environment.
- You’ll need to bring business development/engagement, client relationship experience, as well as the supporting activities such as responding to RFI/RFP’s.
- Most recent experience of managing large teams
- Experience in architecting, scoping and delivering data management solutions
- To be able to travel
We’d love it if you have:
- An understanding or experience of Data Integration tools such as Talend, Ab Initio, Datastage
- Knowledge of BI or Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, OBIEE, Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy
- Knowledge of Big Data platforms such as Hadoop
- Knowledge of machine learning and predictive modelling
About our client:
Our client have an outstanding reputation and are known as being an employer that give their employees opportunities to develop and pick up new professional skills whilst being partnered with some of the world's most respected vendors.
To discuss this opportunity to develop your career within the Data industry, please apply and I will get in touch to set up a convenient time to talk.