Senior Insight & Strategy Analyst
We have created a new team which will be responsible for putting data analytics at the centre of the departmental decision-making process.
We are one of the UK’s most successful social businesses and worth close to £25 Billion! We are investing more than £150 million in technology over the next 5 years to help our business evolve, enhance resource for the team to provide the best service possible to our customers.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of a team which will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Divisional data reporting and analytics function, ensuring that robust and accurate data across the Division is maintained.
- This is a highly collaborative role where you will work across the whole Division, and with those within the wider group, producing various performance reports and analysis projects. Including, contributing to the 10-year business strategy
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to develop an excellent knowledge of the Department’s KPIs and drivers of performance. Providing clear, accurate reports and analysis to improve efficiency, reduce waste and deliver excellent customer service.
The skills you’ll need:
You must have excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to interpret, quantify, forecast, and summarise information from multiple sources. Distinguishing key facts, trends, risks, and opportunities relevant to us.
- Advanced Excel skills – including the relevant equations and tools to link, test, manipulate, and interrogate large, complex data-sets (Power BI experience a benefit).
- Analytical Skills – including the ability to manipulate, interpret, and forecast using complex data sets. Distinguishing statistical significance; key facts; drivers; trends; risks and opportunities.
- Performance improvement – demonstrable track record of applying the results of analysis to improve business performance.
- Communication skills – including cross-team collaboration; KPI production; and a commitment to providing high levels of customer service.
- Data management skills – demonstrable ability to assess data quality; link multiple data-sets; and apply change control processes.
Why work for us?
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. With that in mind, you’ll have the option to work flexi hours and even some time form home if needed. We offer a brilliant range of benefits from a company-wide bonus scheme, attractive double matched pension, up to 31 days holiday and many more.
Please apply now to find out more!