Senior Infrastructure / Security Engineer
A fast-growing organization who are making waves in the AdTech industry utilising ground-breaking advanced analytics.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure / Security Engineer to join a young, dynamic team. This person will play a key role in delivering and implementing solutions across infrastructure, on-premise networking, and end-user endpoints.
The Duties include:
- Working with the Director of Information Security to implement and maintain all security services and infrastructure, with special emphasis on cloud technologies and tools to integrate into a CI/CD development environment.
- Working with IT and DevOps teams to apply appropriate patches and system hardening procedures including updating necessary firmware on all systems to ensure the network remains secure from unauthorized access.
- Troubleshooting issues and provides hands-on support as needed, to ensure smooth and efficient operation of security systems. This will include Linux servers, Mac and Windows workstations.
- Monitors established network and security controls to ensure compliance with Information Security policies. Must have a command of NIST, CIS, and ISO security frameworks.
- Must be hands-on, with a strong technical ability to perform security engineering and operations functions as part of this role.
The skills and experience needed:
- Administration and Engineering of Palo Alto firewalls (physical and virtual). VPN setup and administration (P2P and Global Protect end-point clients).
- Linux operating systems installation and troubleshooting (AWS-Linux and Ubuntu).
- System hardening and infrastructure security.
- AWS security configuration, including IAM roles, security groups, EC2 instance creation, S3 bucket policies, JSON creation, VPC engineering, and Cloud Trails setup and auditing.
- Cisco Meraki wireless controllers’ configuration and management.
- Cylance end-point protection (Protect / Optics) troubleshooting.
- Splunk Cloud: dashboard creation and monitoring.
- Vulnerability scanning tools such as Tenable’s Security Center, Nessus Airwatch / Jamf / scripting.
- Duo MFA implementations and integrations.
- Email protection solutions such as Proofpoint.
In return, your benefits will be:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees and their families.
- Life insurance.
- 401k with match, eligible for match after one year.
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses.
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home.
- Work-from-home Fridays.
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies.
- A tight knit start-up community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office.
- An active participant in conferences
To be considered hit apply and we’ll be in touch to go through your experience and discuss the opportunity & client in more detail with you.
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure / Security Engineer
Location: Long Island, New York, NY USA
Salary: Up to $160,000 per year