Senior Full Stack Engineer
Do you have experience as a Full-Stack Engineer?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to progress with an exciting company?
A brand-new client is currently in the process of recruiting a Senior Full-Stack Engineer. The client is a multinational data and software company, that specialise in the field of TV data analytics.
The Senior Full-Stack Engineer will be held accountable for the following areas:
- Shaping the architecture and build out the suite of reporting and client facing products.
- Continuing to improve the process for which the client builds their products.
- Making high impact decisions in technology that will help drive the client through the high growth stage.
- Maintaining the standards in which the client operates their software’s.
As the Senior Full-Stack Engineer you must have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software engineering in a technical capacity.
- Experience in architecting and developing front ends and back ends of platform products.
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Involvement in operationalizing and maintaining software.
Technologies that the client uses:
- Framework; Rails, Sinatra, React, Redux, RxJS, Lodash, Spark
- Tools; Jenkins, Git
- Infrastructure; PostgreSQL, AWS
What the client is willing to offer:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with match, eligible for match after one year.
- PTO & Sick days – if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from home Fridays
- Frequent team lunches
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, or you think you have what it takes then please do not hesitate to click the apply button!
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Location: New York, NY USA
Salary: $130,000 – $150,000 per annum