Senior Data Warehouse Developer – London
Senior Data Warehouse Developer | London | £65,000 – £75,000 per year
Would you like the opportunity to join a forward-thinking company on a journey committed to transforming their data asset?
An opportunity with an international, retail organisation in Central London going from strength to strength and looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to steer the transition of a new, enterprise-wide Cloud Data Warehouse.
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic position to develop a brand-new Cloud Data Warehouse and take the organisation to the next level.
- Personal recognition within a company that invests in its employees, providing endless professional development opportunities and annual pay rises.
- Exposure to a range of Big Data technologies including: AWS, Snowflake, Python,
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with an established Technical Architecture team and taking lead on the development and improvement of the current Data Warehouse.
- Steering the transition into the Cloud whilst applying good software development practices at all times and following Agile Methodologies.
You will have:
- A solid background in Data Architecture, Database Design and Dimensional Modelling.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Datawarehouse Developer ideally cloud data warehousing experience: AWS Redshift, Snowflake or GCP.
- Experience developing different ETL processes to load data from different data sources to the Data Warehouse.
- Expert knowledge of SQL language.
We’re niche Data, Tech & Analytics recruiters, so if you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now that’s fine, you can send us what you have via or call me on 07854070071 or find me on LinkedIn, always happy to connect.