Senior Data Architect – Metadata, Data Strategy, Home based
You as an experienced data & systems architect and metadata consultant will advise on technical and data architecture, metadata management and data lineage at a major medical company.
You’ll act as a key advisor to the client in helping them develop a data strategy designed to enhance their architecture and metadata capabilities to support their global business transformation efforts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data Architecture
- Data Integration
- Data Governance
- Metadata Management
- Data Lifecycle Management
The experience you’ll need:
- Technical Systems & Data Architecture implementation & best practice experience
- Experience with a broad range of technical data platforms and the ability to advise customers on the right technical solution to support their business goals
- Data Integration experience
- Metadata management (technical data lineage, business metadata / glossary, data dictionary, etc.)
- Data lifecycle management
- Application of Data Governance to ensure active business and IT involvement
It would be great if you had:
- Any experience with pharmaceuticals, medical applications and / or diagnostic imaging a major advantage
- German language skills may be helpful, but not essential
This is an urgent hire, so apply now to be considered.
Job Title: Senior Data Architect (Contract)
Location: London, UK
Salary: £550 – £650 per day