Senior Data Analyst – St. Albans
Senior Data Analyst | St. Albans | £50,000 – £75,000
have partnered up with a leading UK construction business who is embarking on a journey to enhance the way we live using data within a brand-new data function!
As a Data Insight Analyst in a greenfield environment, you will be taking a pivotal role in how my client work on projects, express information & provide data insights for key decision makers. This will involve using Data Science capabilities & methods to enhance or expedite analytical work, then bringing the results to life.
What skills do you need?
- Able to create unique and creative dashboards in PowerBI for business value
- Using predictive and prescriptive analytics for a group with projects
- Expert in SQL to query, join & transform data
- Statistical software & Programming languages like (R, Python, R Studio, SPSS etc)
What will you be doing?
- Performing hands-on analysis of large volumes of transactional, asset, customer & community data
- Working within a varied complex stack of data structures for extraction, manipulation, cleansing of the data & statistical analysis
- Working with various stakeholders for requests & initiatives
- Developing & delivering models & predictive analysis for various data sources
- Developing & maintaining the organisations ‘insight’ data and entity models
You be transitioning on an exciting journey with a company who:
- Use Data to transform peoples’ lives and the way in which they live
- Provide flexible working/work from home
- Have already repaid their furlough payments to the government
- Realise the importance of using data to its full potential with a direct impact on the entire business
We’re niche Data, Tech & Analytics search consultants, so if you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now that’s fine, you can send us what you have via or call me on 01565651434.