Senior Business Analyst
Would you like to work as a data architect within a major blue-chip business?
This is an opportunity for an experienced business analyst who wants to be a key member of the team and work within the business change and transformation function.
You will drive the implementation of complex and long term business plans, primarily through product development, IT projects and business solutions.
You’ll gather data, run facilitate workshops, analyse and understand the strategic goal, write business documents requirements.
Why work for us:
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits (Pension, Health Ins. Etc.)
- A fantastic working culture
- You will need to be an experienced hands-on business analyst.
- Be able to investigate business needs, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate the effective use of requirements elicitation techniques using the appropriate combination of models, prototypes, scenarios and documentation.
- Display superb stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF)
- Understanding of relational and non-relational database design and implementation e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL
- Understanding of data protection by design and its implications on data management
- Practical experience with at least one key ETL market tool (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle Data Integrator)
Would be great if you had:
- Experience within agile or waterfall methodologies.
If this is of interest to you, please apply or call Sarah Farrugia on 01565 745 895
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 per annum