Do you want to work for an exciting non-profit charity organisation who work tirelessly to significantly increase investment into prevention, treatment and cures for conditions that significantly impact peoples lives?
Our client is looking for a Project Manager - Governance to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering a range of strategic programmes and projects to deliver the organisational ambitions. The role will also include a high level of governance arrangements, stakeholder management and implementation.
This is what you’ll be doing:
The role will allow you to develop and manage a portfolio of services and pipeline of interventions, in order to test, nurture and scale them. You will also be a member of other cross-directorate project teams. You will therefore manage several small projects and programmes that shift over time to reflect the organisational priorities.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Significant experience within Project Management, working on multiple projects.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in complex organisations.
- Strong emphasis and experience around Governance.
- Understanding of health, social care and public health environment.
- Prince2 qualified or equivalent.
If you feel that you possess the required skills, knowledge and experience to succeed within this role, please contact me or apply below.