Do you want to work for an exciting none profit charity organisation who work tirelessly to significantly increase investment into prevention, treatment and cures for conditions that significantly impact peoples lives.
Our client are looking for a Project Manager - Governance to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering a range of strategic programmes and projects to deliver the organisational ambitions. The role will also include a high level of governance arrangements, stakeholder management and implementation.
This is what you’ll be doing:
The role will allow you to develop and manage a portfolio of services and pipeline of interventions, in order to test, nurture and scale them. You will also be a member of other cross-directorate project teams. You will therefore manage a several small projects and programmes that shift over time to reflect the organisational priorities.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Significant experience within Project Management, working on multiple projects.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in complex organisations.
- Strong emphasis and experience around Governance.
- Understanding of health, social care and public health environment.
- Prince2 qualified or equivalent.
If you feel that you possess the required skills, knowledge and experience to succeed within this role, please contact me or apply below.