Programme Manager – Data Migration, Azure (£650-£800p/d)
Are you an experienced Programme Delivery Manager with experience in Data Migration? Do you have strong understanding of Azure?
7 months into a huge on-premise to Azure data migration project, our client is now seeking an experienced Programme Delivery Manager to lead the delivery of this project. With at least 24 months left on this programme of work, this client offers a great contract length and they are seeking an industry leading Programme Delivery Manager to complete this.
Programme Delivery Manager key requirements;
- Proven expertise in delivering Big Data programs across technologies (Azure technologies – Azure Data Factory, Databricks, HD Insights, Azure SQL DB, Spark, etc),
- Strong Data warehousing concepts, Data Security, GDPR, Metadata management, Master data management, MSBI, Analytics, Data Viz
- Showcase previous management of Data architects, Data engineers, quality assurance, and operations professionals
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Working experience within the Banking & Financial Services industry
- Good experience on managing 3-4 big scale data migration and Azure projects
- Recognised project management certificates welcomed
- £650-£800 p/d based on experience
- 12-24 months contract
- On-site 5 days per week – Leeds
- Immediate interviews and start dates available
Apply online today!
Job Title: Programme Manager (Contract)
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £650 – £800 per day