Product Manager – UX, Digital, Mobile/Web
I’m currently working with an award winning and growing FinTech company who are seeking a Digital Product Manager to join their expanding team to help rebrand and establish their current leadership in the market. As a company my client thrive on innovation and staying at the head of their industry to be forward thinking.
Within the role:
You will be responsible for driving growth through improved customer experience and conversion optimization for their platform. You will also improve existing digital products and develop new ones by scoping features and experiences to differentiate my client in the market and drive additional value for their customers. You will also:
- Create a compelling Digital & UX roadmap whilst driving a digital Product roadmap
- Lead the effort to develop clear product requirements & user stories for new initiatives
- Lead the UX/CX team driving their digital & ecommerce product
- Create detailed product descriptions with documentations, wireframes & low fidelity and high-fidelity designs allowing both the customer journey and business benefit to be easily understood.
- Optimize the online customer journey through analysis of traffic and a data driven testing strategy.
What skills do you need?
- UX & CX experience with a passion for digital products combined with experience in e-commerce
- Hands on experience capturing and analyzing data used to drive business change with proven increase in driving customer conversion and engagement
- Experience of interpreting data and MI from a variety of sources
- A/B Testing
- Experience within an Agile delivery environment
What benefits will you receive?
- 33 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Career Progression to develop into a Senior UX Product Management role
- Holiday Buy/Sell Scheme
- Contributory pension
- Regular team events / Friendly working environment
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in understanding further let me know the best time for us to chat for 5-10 minutes on the phone.
Job Title: Product Manager – UX, Digital, Mobile/Web
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum