Product Manager – Integrations
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment?
Are you a passionate data enthusiast?
I’m currently working with a Software Engineering company based in the North West that specializes in building Cloud Native Big Data Integration Software. They are now seeking a talented Integration Product Manager to join their team. As a company, my client has had year on year growth of approximately 100% and their products are massively successful all over the world.
Within the role you will
- define and manage the processes of providing as many high-quality, robust, well-documented data-connectors as possible across the whole of my client’s products.
- Be responsible for understanding what potential connectors are on the market place, then prioritizing which to integrate with first to help benefit the business & their Software as a Service (SaaS) Vendors.
- Work with a dedicate APIs and Software Engineering team to oversee the development of these various connections as they support their clients in migrating from on-prem to the cloud.
What skills do you need?
- Experience working with both API’s & Connectors
- A Broad understanding of Systems & Databases
- Migrating data from one system to another (Data warehousing, Migration or Data Systems Integration)
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience of using AWS, Google or Microsoft Cloud Platforms
- Managing a product within a Software / Data environment
What benefits will you receive?
- Shares within a growing company
- Working from home flexibility up to 3 days a week if required / Flexibility on start & finish hours
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Real career progression opportunity for a massively expanding company
If you feel like this would be an opportunity that would excite you where you could bring something new to the table with your experiences, please apply now for an informal chat.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Altrincham, South Manchester, UK
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 per annum