This not-so-early stage start-up has experienced incredible growth in its first 5 years of operations, and because of this they are setting up a brand-new office in Detroit! I am on the hunt for a Product Manager who wants to join a forever growing organization.
If you are looking for a fast paced, accelerating workplace where you are given the platform to thrive and succeed, these guys are for you!
Are you a Product Manager and want to be a part of this revolutionary business? Well then, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop and implement strategic roadmaps to drive conversion and business growth by defining, prioritizing, implementing and measuring software and process enhancements across platforms
- Managing the work output of a team that includes engineers, designers, data analysts, business leaders, product management personnel and other cross-functional partners across all departments
- Use data to make technical decisions to account for market changes and trends to translate product vision into product strategy and improve customer experience
- Challenging the team to find the smallest possible step to achieve good results
- Drives productivity through their enthusiasm whilst maintaining high quality product
- Working both independently but also as part of a team
- Encourage innovation and creativity amongst the team in order to think ‘outside the box’ to resolve issues
- Strong collaboration skills, communication skills, and ability to motivate a team effectively
- Understands customers perspective and needs and translates this to technical decisions
- Strong experience in collecting, reading, interpreting, synthesizing and creating actionable insights from datasets
- Can adapt communication style to liaise with all seniority levels within the business
- Challenge and encourage the team to achieve goals fast but efficiently
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Previous experience managing complex software and process development in order to achieve business objectives
- Experience working with agile development methodologies
- Preference of experience working in a start-up / small environment and ability to wear many hats
- Degree preferred in Computer Science or any related field
- Full healthcare
- 401k plan
- 15 days holidays
- Laid-back culture working with a high-performing team
Apply online today!
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Detroit, Michigan MI, America
Salary: $150,000 per year