Would you like the opportunity to work for a multinational organisation, voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK?
I’m collaborating with an international financial services provider with a strong track record for entrepreneurship and innovation who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to advise and assist the Pricing & Analytics department.
The role will involve close collaboration with senior stakeholders giving you the opportunity to develop your analytics and managerial skills, leading multinational projects.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Identifying new opportunities and leading strategic pricing and analytics projects both in the UK and internationally.
- Analysing pricing structures and past performance to improve risk management
- Assessing the usefulness of external data sources and managing partnerships with data vendors
- Communicating results and ideas to key decision makers across different group companies
- Managing and collaborating with a team of international analysts and data scientists
Skills and Experience of the Pricing Manager:
- MBA from a top tier business school or equivalent
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills supported by a solid academic and work background
- Exposure to data science and machine learning techniques
- Experienced people manager (either directly or in virtual teams)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent English, and either French, Spanish or Italian. Strong preference for candidates with a right to work in the EU and UK
Apply online today!
Job Title: Pricing Manager
Location: Cardiff, South Wales UK
Salary: £40,000 – £65,000 per annum