MS BI Developer
Do you get excited by working with Data? Are you fascinated by working with new & cutting-edge technologies like Microsoft Azure?
At KDR I am currently working with a client of ours who are massively expanding and recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer. You will be playing a major part in the on-going management of analytics services to solve complex business issues through predictive analytics, machine learning, advanced visualization, data warehousing, big data & business intelligence.
What will you be doing?
- Designing & Developing proof of concepts to deliver client demonstrations.
- Building data fabrics that gather, assess, integrate, prepare, manage and assure the quality of data to support analytics and other workloads and patterns.
- Developing system requirements, designing prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation
- Providing technical input into various projects.
- Developing data pipelines using ETL/SSIS
- Designing and developing data cleansing routines
- Experience with Dimensional Data Modelling for data warehouses
- SSAS for building & organizing advanced DAX calculations
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & Power BI
- Eligibility for Security Clearance (5+ Years in the UK, Not out of the country for over 1 month in last 5 years, NO CCJ, No Criminal record)
Desirable technologies you could be working with
- Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Event Hubs, SQL Azure
- Data Stores (SQL DWH, Azure Cosmos DB, AWS EMR, AWS Redshift, Hadoop Architectures)
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in exploring further, please apply to the job, or get in touch on or 01565 651434 to hear more.