Modelling Consultant – Warwick
***Office is based in West Midlands, you will have to come into the office 2 days per week POST COVID-19***
Modelling Consultant | Warwick | £50,000 – £65,000 per year
Do you want to work in an organisation who take data seriously? Would you want the opportunity to show case your work to stakeholders?
About the company…
My client is looking for a Modelling Consultant to join their UK leading organisation in its industry; in their decision science & advanced analytics team. This organisation really prides themselves on being “a great place to work” & you will reap the benefits of rewards of working for such a well-established organisation.
Although you’ll be working remotely for the time being, this company promote flexibility across the business, so rest assured that this will continue in the future with the flexibility of coming into the office 1 or 2 days per week!
Skills you will need:
- Python or R
- SQL for data manipulation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Pricing experience/experience building Pricing Models specifically in an insurance environment
- You MUST have general insurance experience, my client will not consider applications without this experience
What you will be doing:
- Defining & developing price models for a specific market sector to ensure they reflect current and future standards and business requirements are effectively resourced and meet the requirements of the Price strategy.
- Developing control cycles for pricing models and testing to deliver desired outputs.
- Ensuring price modelling objectives are delivered effectively whilst maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Leading and motivating direct reports to maximise their contribution to business objectives.
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic position within the growing pricing department of a leading Insurance brand in Warwick
- The chance to lead the development and implementation of General Insurance pricing models to take the organisation to the next level.
- Personal recognition within a company that invests in its employees, providing endless professional development opportunities.
- Work with Python and R to develop pricing models
Not only will you be working in a supportive working environment, you’ll have the following in return;
- Up to £65,000 as a base salary – depending on experience
- Up to 18% bonus
- Very generous pension matched up to 12%
- Discounts across major retailers
- Flexible working
- Discount on gym membership
Apply online today!