MI Analyst – Excel, Insurance
MI Analyst – Insurance, Excel
Our client are a multinational organisation and have quadrupled in size over the last 10 years alone! As a result of this growth, there is a need for a Management Information Analyst to join their talented MI team. They’re looking to bring in motivated and enthusiastic MI professionals to their exciting office in the heart of Manchester.
They’re one of the highest regarded teams in the insurance sector, providing insurance service solutions to medical providers, defence organisations, liability insurers and their customers. This is a unique opportunity for you to own and be responsible for a portfolio of clients, who require your attention to deliver their MI reporting to drive improvements in data integrity and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be supporting a busy casualty-led department, working specifically within the insurance sector, so any previous knowledge or experience in this space would make you a superstar candidate!
- The current state of our clients data needs improvement, so you won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty.
- If you don’t have insurance experience don’t worry, you’ll just need to prove that you’re a quick learner and can partner with business stakeholders to establish what they need to see from their data.
- You’ll need to be a confident character, with the ability to push back on senior stakeholders when necessary. Don’t be afraid of what the data tells you!
- Own your analytics within your client portfolio & operational reports.
- Provide relevant insight and analysis to improve your client’s understanding of their own performance.
- Proactively network with your internal Client Partners to ensure the MI function becomes rooted in the business.
- Develop your own KPI/dashboard reports.
- Be happy to assist with ad-hoc requirements such as tenders/bids.
Who you are:
- An experienced Analyst, with at 2 years professional experience.
- You’ll be experienced in engaging with senior management, communicating effectively and showcasing your analysis. You won’t want to just sit behind your desk all day.
- You’re a problem solver, always keen to improve or enhance current processes.
- An Excel wizard! You love crunching numbers and using your analysis to provide value to the business.
- You have an understanding of data structures, storage, and transformation.
- A background in databases or SQL Server would really help you.
- Experience of BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau would be advantageous.
- Any Microsoft BI stack experience, such as SSRS and exposure to SQL to extract and manipulate data would really help you.
What to expect in return:
In return, you’ll receive a competitive basic salary + a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a laid back company culture; dressed down Friday’s, your very own roof terrace, and an accessible central Manchester as your location. Best of all, you’ll be working with one of the worlds most recognised organisations in their field.
To be considered, hit apply and we’ll be in touch to go through your experience and discuss the opportunity & client in more detail with you.
Job Title: MI Analyst
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum