Marketing Data Analyst – SQL, Campaigns
Are you a strategic thinker, confident in presenting complex information to a variety of audiences within an organisation?
If this sounds like you and you’ve been in an analytical focused role using SQL, we’d love to hear from you.
As the Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll be a primary contact within our client’s campaign team, responsible for all things data related when it comes to extracting, manipulating, and getting the most from campaign data.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of a new marketing campaign tool to allow personalised communications to optimise our client’s marketing performance
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders to improve marketing ROI through the delivery of post-campaign analysis, making recommendations on where our client can improve future campaigns
- To deliver data and reporting that the marketing function require to understand the performance of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure our client’s data is up to date, accurate and compliant (GDPR)
- Develop and produce insight and analysis to improve the performance of marketing activities
Skills you’ll need:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar technical Data Analysis role
- Advanced knowledge of SQL to manipulate data
- Ability to work cross-functionally to prioritise, schedule and work to deadlines
What to expect in return:
- A great working environment, known for its fun, friendly culture.
- A competitive basic salary for the location, along with a market-leading benefits package
- Central, accessible location to get to
If you like what you’ve read above and want to be part of a growing, collaborative organisation – then please click the apply button below and we’ll be in touch!
Job Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum