Marketing Data Analyst – Hove
Marketing Data Analyst | Hove | £30,000 – £35,000 per year
Are you a Marketing Analyst or a Data Analyst with a Marketing background? If you have been in a technical role, extracting and manipulating Marketing Data to enable better decision making for your company and you enjoy working with stakeholders – not just sitting behind your desk, we’d love to hear from you!
In this autonomous role, you will be supporting a Marketing team with complex data manipulation & evaluate the efficiency of different marketing channels and activity.
My client’s mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in their retirement age through their own products & offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse quantitative data to turn it into actionable insights so the business can improve performance marketing and customer experience metrics
- Own, manage and drive the performance metrics of the acquisition funnel for all decumulation products from inception to completion
- Using programming skills to maintain and create automated reports and deliver performance insights to internal stakeholders
- Manipulate data using SQL, Python or R to generate insights to report back to the business
- SQL, Python or R programming skills
- Adobe Analytics OR Google Analytics
- Strong prioritisation skills to deliver activities in line with set deadlines.
- Requirement gathering skills to fully understand the needs of stakeholders.
- A creative and inquisitive mindset with the ability to offer practical solutions to work situations, always questioning and considering more efficient/effective alternatives.
What to expect in return:
- £30,000 – £35,000 as a base salary depending on experience
- You will WFH until office work is back to normal, with 2-3 days in the Hove office
What’s important to you is important to our client. You can expect a market-leading pension scheme, life assurance, bonuses, paid overtime, and a variety of share schemes. Please click apply to be considered.