Marketing Analyst – Insight, SQL, Finance
Are you a Marketing Analyst or a Data Analyst with a Marketing background?
If you’ve been in a technical role, extracting and manipulating Marketing Data to enable better decision making for your company and you enjoy working with stakeholders – not just sitting behind your desk, we’d love to hear from you!
In this autonomous role, you’ll segment and profile customer data to understand who our client’s customers really are. You’ll play a crucial role to improve marketing, retention, engagement & conversion performance.
What you’ll do:
- Understand marketing trends and how they can impact on our client’s financial customer-base, this includes multi-channel campaigns.
- Utilise customer segmentation and propensity models to interpret data and drive value to their customers
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver customer insight, including capturing requests from internal customers
- Manipulate data using SQL, python or R to generate insights to report back to the business
- Work with existing propensity models (but you’ll also have the chance to build your own) to measure campaign performance.
- SQL, python or R programming skills
- Experience with SAS would be an advantage
- Strong prioritisation skills to deliver activities in line with set deadlines.
- Requirement gathering skills to fully understand the needs of stakeholders.
- A creative and inquisitive mindset with the ability to offer practical solutions to work situations, always questioning and considering more efficient/effective alternatives.
- Insight/Analysis background or equivalent Marketing Degree
What to expect in return:
What’s important to you is important to our client. You can expect a market-leading pension scheme, life assurance, bonuses, paid overtime and a variety of share schemes.
Please click apply to be considered, and we’ll be sure to come back to you.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Cardiff, South Wales UK
Salary: £28,000 – £38,000 per annum