Lead Technical Product Owner
Does leading and impacting fuel your purpose in a role? Do you want to be part of a growth plan for an establish company, which is to make decisions easier and lives better for customers?
Are you an expert in Big Data and Data Platforms? Do you have hands on experience with the Cloudera Ecosystem?
My client is currently looking for a Lead Technical Product Owner who can assist them in strengthening the data capabilities which will enable deeper insights, better products and services.
As the Lead Technical Product Owner, you will be accountable for:
- You will be working on an automating and securing platforms / ecosystems.
- Liaising with the business and product owners throughout the company as well as guiding the day to day projects and key activities within the team.
- Understanding the importance of big data and analytical technologies and how this benefits the wider picture.
- Providing leadership to a team of experienced Engineers who are fluent in Big Data technologies, improving the way they work every day.
As the Lead Technical Product Owner, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience managing blueprints / roadmaps for technical products.
- 10 + years of experience operating in the Cloudera ecosystem and toolset. – (Sqoop, Nifi, Spark, HDFS, Hive, Hbase, Etc.)
- The ability to work in a cross functional team, overseeing data engineer and architect.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and senior members of the team is essential.
In Return you will get:
- Retirement Savings Accounts such as, RPP, RRSP, TFSA.
- Customizable Benefits package – eg. Health, Dental and Vision.
- Financial support for ongoing training, learning and education.
- Monthly innovation days.
- The Opportunity to advance your career path and opportunities.
- A flexible work environment
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, or you think you have what it takes, then please do not hesitate to click that apply button
Job Title: Lead Technical Product Owner
Location: Downtown Toronto, Canada
Salary: $140,000 – $150,000 per year