IT Risk Auditor – London
IT Risk Auditor – Cyber Security (AWS, IBM, GCP) | London | £70,000 – £85,000 per year
Technological risks are becoming more prominent and more dangerous. With the right practices and capabilities, banks can effectively manage technology risk for the digital age.
What if I told you I am working with a Technology Risk capability of an International Banking Group who are on a mission to enhance its cloud security function?
A team who is responsible for identifying key technological risks to the Bank and influence the business partners to take the pertinent risk management decisions.
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to provide financial solutions to clients across emerging as well as mature markets within a multicultural & dynamic team.
- The opportunity to form a partnership between the business and technology teams and influence risk management decisions across the whole business.
- Personal recognition within an organisation that invests in its employees, providing endless professional development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out reviews and audits of cloud projects, proof of concepts and production reviews whilst delivering value driven reports for senior stakeholders.
- Developing risk reduction solutions based on business use cases.
- Working with c-suite executives and contributing in cloud governance forums around all matters of IT risk.
- Advising key individuals in the organisation and service providers on the risk appetite for the building and running of cloud services.
You will have:
- Between 2-3 years’ experience carrying out IT Cloud Security projects within Financial Services.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Be a confident self-starter who is happy to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, and have an inherent interest for Risk Assessment in business.
We’re niche Data, Tech & Analytics recruiters, so don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV right now, you can send us what you have via the apply button.