IT Project Manager
My client is a well-established Non-For-Profit organisation. Due to growth, our client is looking for 2 Projects Managers.
My client is an innovative business who is looking to grow themselves by making more data driven decisions. As an organization, they listen and welcome innovation from their employees and work collaboratively to incorporate these ideas to the business in order to complete their mission. My client has a fantastic culture and offers flexible working hours for their employees.
Project Manager 1:
Responsible to build and develop the infrastructures for new office locations
Project Manager 2:
Develop the methods, standards, templates and practises of a mature PMO.
- Manage and support a portfolio of small to large project initiatives
- Manage the process of deploying changes to enterprise class applications and their infrastructure
- Identifying issues and opportunities and developing business cases or statements of work for proposed solutions
- Working with IT teams to manage workstreams across technical support, infrastructure, cloud solutions and application development
- Maintain issue, risk and scope change requests
- Bachelors’ degree in a relatable specialisation
- 4 years of professional experience
- Project Management certification preferred
- Strong track record of successfully leading technology evaluations and deployments
- Previous experience using enterprise project and portfolio management systems such as Planview / ProjectPlace
- 401k match
- Flexible working
- Working with thought leaders in the industry
- Working with cutting edge technologies
To apply for this role click the button today!