Insight Analyst – Customer Data & Analytics
Why are we hiring?
After a successful first year growing the Strategy and Marketing division, we are looking to hire Customer Insight Analyst.
There has been significant progress made, with Customer insights and Analytics well and truly a key area for the business.
You’ll be influencing the business in how to make better data driven decisions, playing a pivotal role in delivering insight that will include validation on business cases/ROI assumptions for key internal stakeholders
Please know that you’ll need intermediate / advanced SQL skills to be successful in this post.
What you will be doing
- Undertake analysis to support the Division’s strategy and marketing decisions.
- Present the analysis through a variety of communication methods in a clear and concise manner enabling the business to understand the findings and make data- driven decisions.
- Analyse, segment, recommend and provide data for customer insight programmes
- Develop and implement propensity models
- Develop and maintain the central customer database. Identify, recommend and action the implementation of appropriate internal/external data sources
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders and third party suppliers to ensure the development of the marketing customer database and delivery of analysis and transfer of data is on time and to quality, and meets regulatory and data governance standards.
Where you’ll work
Within the financial services sector, for a business who have been around for more than 100 years with more than 300 offices across the UK.
A mutual business, who are committed to supporting communities and helping protect the environment around us, through running events and initiatives.
What you’ll receive
- Flexible work environment
- Company-wide bonus scheme (up to 17.5%)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health and well-being plan
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite sports facilities such as tennis courts and a running track
- A monthly gym membership benefit (subject to T&Cs)
It would be great if you had experience
- In a similar customer insight analysis role.
- Using software and analytical tools, either; SQL, R, Access, Python etc.
- Using Power BI or similar data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, QlikView
- Experience of developing customer segmentations and building analytical models (e.g. propensity modelling)
If you feel like you have qualities to excel in this role then please click apply now to find out more.
Job Title: Insight Analyst
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire UK
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum