HR Analyst – Workday
My client is a well-established Non-For-Profit organisation within the Education Sector. Due to growth, our client is looking for a Workday Analyst with strong experience working with Workday to join their team!
- Acting as lead for the configuration for new & existing workday functions
- Support the managing employee information such as promotions, terminations, transfers by configuring workday changes
- Using workday to provide payroll and benefits updates
- Helping others with workday configurations and assisting them in understanding requirements and communication system capabilities / limitations
- Leading the development, testing configuration and implementation of new projects
- Being able to diagnose and resolve technical issues (end user, work process, security)
- Ad-hoc activities such as reporting from workday HCM application
- Collecting data from non-workday systems and integrating this into reports
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- 3+ years of solid Workday support experience
- Experience with HCM, Business Processes and Reporting
- Strong understanding of the intersection of people, process & technology
- Great social, oral and written communication skills
My client is an innovative business who is looking to grow themselves by making more data driven decisions. As an organization, they listen and welcome innovation from their employees and work collaboratively to incorporate these ideas to the business in order to complete their mission. My client has a fantastic culture and offers flexible working hours for their employees.
- 401k match
- Flexible working
- Working with thought leaders in the industry
Apply online for this role today!
Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: New York (NY), America
Salary: $130,000 base