Head of IT Enterprise Architecture – TOGAF, Oracle
Are you a proven Enterprise Architect?
Do you want work for a company that is tackling one of the UK’s biggest social issues?
Can you motivate others to achieve their greatest potential?
Why we are hiring?
We’re building a brand-new Enterprise Architecture function and want you to help shape and establish the enterprise architecture strategy along with the construction of a governance model and the creation of a new team.
What you will be doing:
- Establish the Enterprise Architecture in line with the IT Strategy and processes.
- Contribute to robust change control by helping define the impact of change to people processes and technology.
- Working collaboratively with internal customers and other stakeholder who are responsible for the development and maintenance of the infrastructure and application strategy and roadmaps.
- Establish enterprise, technical and data architectures whilst delivering an enterprise wide solution design service.
- Establishing and running the ‘Tech office’ enterprise governance group.
Are you the right person?
- Track record of building an enterprise architecture team.
- TOGAF experience of similar structure frameworks.
- Experience implementing Oracle technology solutions.
- History of successfully delivering Enterprise Architecture processes.
- Understanding of information security policies, processes and procedures.
- Able to make decisions that will have multi-million-pound investment impacts.
- Able to communicate and engage a variety of business associates, confidently and effectively.
Where you will work:
You will work for a recognised charitable organisation, working to improve massive social issues in the UK. They offer a unique benefits package that can be adapted to suit your interests. Along with this you will get 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days.
To find out more about this role please apply today!