How would you like to join a brand new team, working on a large enterprise Hadoop based data platform?
Would you like to join an organisation that has put data as the centre of everything that they do?
This is an opportunity for you to do exactly that...
This is what you'll be doing -
- Lead the Hadoop development operation and administration of the Enterprise Data Platform Hadoop Clusters
- End-to-End performance tuning of Hadoop clusters
- Responsible for the implementation and management of additional nodes on the Hadoop Cluster
Your new place of work
You'll be working in heart of London in their state of the art offices, where you'll have access to the latest technologies on the market, including but not limited to Kafka & Hadoop sphere of services.
You will work with some of the brightest minds in the data industry, and will be offered the latest training within Hadoop, working alongside leading consultants internally and from Hortonworks themselves.
Ideally you will have these skills:
- Hadoop administration experience with multi-terabyte Hadoop Infrastructure
- Strong experience in Linux is required including scripting with either (Shell, Python and Perl etc.)
- Hadoop skills (HDFS, Hive, Pig, HBase, Oozie, Spark, Ambari)
This is a dream role for anyone who’s passionate learning about new technology! If you want to be a part of this revolutionary team then please apply now!