Digital Technical Analyst
Are you looking for a challenging role within one of the UK’s most interesting and ambitious companies?
At KDR we are currently working with a world-class organisation who is looking for a Digital Technical Analyst working with some exciting digital / social media tools & platforms. You will be playing a major role within the global Data Services team working with a wide range of vertical and global stakeholders.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, energetic and a confident communicator
- As a Digital Tech Analyst, you will analyze and interpret data relating customer activity, to identify insights in respect of consumer behavior, then action recommendations in aid of digital strategy
- Design informative and actionable dashboards, write reports & deliver presentations
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels to understand their objectives, then transform these into performance KPI’s
- Implementing Data as a global service across the whole business
- Experience using Adobe Analytics
- Excellent numerical skills
- Experience of operating in the digital or media analytics space
- Experience of setting KPIs and creating, understanding and explaining measurement frameworks
- A firm grasp of digital metrics
In return, you will receive:
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Up to £45,000 basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Sports centre
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in exploring further, please apply to the job, or get in touch on or 01565 651434 to hear more.