Digital Analyst – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
Our client is an extremely reputable retailer in the heart of London, expanding their Digital team due-to growth. A role with them will enable you to take your career to the next level by having the autonomy to really make things happen when it comes to anything & everything Online. You’re not someone who sits behind your desk waiting for results, you go out and get them yourself.
Who you are:
A robust character with the ability to say no when you need to; you’ll be experienced with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics. You’ll want to train your peers on how to best utilise use these tools by sharing your knowledge. People who don’t want to collaborate with your fellow team members won’t do well here!
A passion for Data is essential, as you’ll be working with large and complex data-sets to provide insight to your business stakeholders, whilst asking the right questions. You’ll also manage ‘business as usual’ reporting requests, as-well as many ad-hoc reporting requests, so your Project Management, time management and prioritisation skills must be second-to-none.
A typical day:
- Provide support across various teams, such as online content, trade and creative with ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- You’ll be heavily involved with Project Delivery whilst managing your BAU workload. Previous project management experience would be very helpful.
- A key member of the Online team; you’ll diagnose who may need support with their Data Analysis & Manipulation skills and help to support them.
- This is an analytical role; however, your communication skills will put you a cut above the rest. You’ll articulate your analysis to a variety of stakeholders, so you must be able to communicate with each of your audiences effectively.
- Close collaboration with Customer Engagement and Insight & Analytics teams ensure the website reports are communicated through the wider business reports.
- Seek-out the why’s, how’s and what other Analysts are working on. How will your Analysis & role help them by joining insights together?
What to expect in return:
- Learning opportunities with access to the best Data Analysis/Analytics tools on the market.
- Flexible working hours with an easily accessible office
- A truly collaborative environment, where you’ll up-skill and learn from your colleagues
- Access to top-tier stakeholders, in an autonomous role where you can influence decision-making
- Competitive basic salary + market leading benefits package
Apply online today!
Job Title: Digital Analyst
Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum