Are you looking for a DevOps Manager opportunity, working for a global leader in the Media Industry?
My client is a young, dynamic start-up who is growing rapidly, they are leading the way with media & broadcasting analytics and are looking to add a charismatic DevOps Manager to the team who can help them build a well-rounded DevOps team
As the DevOps Manager, you will be:
- Implementing and maintaining infrastructure automation
- Broadcasting skills, best practices, and incident response protocols to the engineering team
- Comfortable with voicing opinions, and surfacing problems
- Developing people through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Holding regular one on ones, conduct performance evaluations and manage the hiring process.
- Creating a culture on your team where anyone can speak up and share his or her concerns when it’s in the interest of the mission
- Leading technology architecture discussions
- Ultra-responsive and capable of making instant decisions, always kicking the ball forward
As the DevOps Manager you will have experience in:
- Continuous deployment in Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, etc.) or another IaaS provider.
- Scripting languages like Python, Ruby, etc.
- Terraform and SaltStack or another automation tool like Chef or Puppet.
- Streaming ETL technology
- Industrial knowledge with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working directly on DevOps
- Understanding what’s happening inside computers when code is executing, or data is moving (for example the dynamic behaviour of garbage collectors in practice)
- Operating version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN)
This is an exciting opportunity, for anybody who is looking for a challenging opportunity with clear career progression with the chance to work from home on Fridays.
Hit apply or contact me for further details.
Job Title: DevOps Manager
Location: New York, NY USA
Salary: $170,000 – $180,000 per year