Would you like the opportunity to join a UK Leading organisation who are committed to improving the customer experience using the most advanced Big Data and Cloud solutions?
My Client is a high-profile, UK leading organisation who is looking for Decisioning Manager to deliver the decisioning vision and strategy to enhance the customer experience, providing targeted CRM and lifecycle campaign activity across various channels & brands and to be based at the Middlesex office.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Defining and delivering decisioning vision and strategy, having ownership of the end state of decisioning capability and its innovation over time, ensuring ongoing alignment to overall business and channel strategy.
- Responsible for decisioning system future development and integration to capability landscape as well as delivery and alignment of any resulting Decisioning Programmes (in practice this means delivery of Phases 1-4 of the Next Generation Decisioning Programme, which requires a Cloud based Pega centralised decisioning hub)
- Ensuring design and architecture for centralised decisioning facilitates the Vision set out by CRM Operations
- Own TYP and LE process ensuring ongoing funding and support for decisioning
- Owns decisioning benefit planning and realisation
- Responsible for ongoing market scanning and benchmarking of decisioning capability vs. best in class
- Responsible for developing and delivering a decisioning communication strategy and plan
- Responsible to develop and maintain decisioning balance scorecards and any dashboards required by key stakeholders and business governance
- Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
- Ensure information systems are operated to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Ensure there are adequate resources, including contingency arrangements, to run the business and meet our customer commitments.
- Organising team to deliver CRM capability transformation and enhancement, ensuring each team member attains and maintains the required competency level to perform their role and to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed.
Skills you will have:
- Decisioning experience with relevant team leadership in a real time Decisioning (Best Next Action) environment.
- Experience in real time and batch decisioning, preferably previous experience of Pega/Chordiant
- Experience in multi-channel trigger and best next action campaign deployment.
- Technical understanding of key technologies involved e.g. Big Data, Oracle, Cassandra, Pega Decision Management, Predictive Modelling
- Experience of CRM implementation
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Experience in management of operational processes & people management
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!