Would you like the opportunity to join a leading Global Consultancy?
Are you passionate about the use of Data Analytics in delivering value-added insight?
Data analytics is becoming a huge part of modern-day consulting, enhancing the client experience by generating advanced market insights from large data sets.
My client is a high profile, Professional Service organisation with a unique culture who is looking for highly motivated Data Scientists to join a fast-growing team that is driving value for clients using data-enabled solutions.
- Utilise a hypothesis-driven, problem-solving approach to explore data sets and design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory analyses to identify patterns that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client
- Perform machine learning, natural language, and statistical analyses, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods
- Deploy, test, and observe your analyses to ensure they meet the user’s unique demands
- Automate analyses and author pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework
- Retrieve, prepare, and process data from a variety of sources such as social media, transaction databases, and operational data
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports
- Propose techniques to apply based on experience and familiarity with the data set, innovating new techniques when necessary
- Generate repeatable data and analytic processes using tools such as R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, and SQL Server
- Work with cross-functional team members to develop and present findings
- Balance statistical rigor and thoroughness with cost and speed based on the client’s budget and time frame
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a data scientist, or equivalent
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics
- Strong knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas: Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, Forecasting, and/or Natural Language Processing
- Experience working with Spark, Hive, Athena or other related technologies; Fluency in R, Python, or Julia
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the strategy of the product; Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Proven project management ability: planning, organizing and coordinating towards the successful completion of a project
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to thoroughly yet concisely explain:
- Technical concepts and analytics-driven findings
- Business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to non-technical resources
- Desire to work in fast-paced, team-oriented, loosely-structured environment
Apply online for this role today!
Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: City of London, UK
Salary: £40,000 – £75,000 per annum