Data Quality Analyst – Coventry
Data Quality Consultant | Coventry | £45,000 – £50,000 + excellent benefits package % bonus
Do you have a passion for improving Data Quality?
Do you enjoy working with people to solve complex data quality processes?
Are you a confident communicator, who excels in stakeholder engagement?
If yes to the above, then this could be the perfect job for you!
- Deliver actionable data quality outcomes through elicitation and then technical translation of business requirements.
- Plan and implement data acquisition strategies across multiple systems; then using available technical tools and analytical techniques deliver actionable insight into data quality issues
- Provide data quality analytical consultancy to IT and Business Teams, including Data Steering Groups (DSGs) and senior management including directors
- Deliver, Influence and support ongoing DQ assessment.
Where you’ll work
A growing data management team with 17 people altogether and 5 people in the Data Quality department.
A company that has been around for more than 100 years and is recognised as one of the best employers in the Midlands area.
A flexible working environment with the opportunity to work 50% of your time from home when we start returning to normality
The skills & experience you’ll ideally need
- Proven experience of data-profiling and, ideally, Data Quality analysis across the full lifecycle
- Demonstrable ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical deliverables
- Experience or understanding SQL, or other structured programming languages knowledge
- Proven knowledge of Data Management and Data Governance practices.
- Data Quality tooling experience – Trillium, Informatica IDQ, Experian Pandora, Talend data quality etc.
If you think you have what it takes then click apply now!