Would you like to have a major impact on the improvement of Data Quality in a Big Data environment?
Are you interested in working with Hadoop, and the latest Big Data technologies?
How do you like the sound of working for an organisation who put data at the centre of everything they do?
Perhaps this is the role for you...
This is what you'll be doing:
- Investigate Data Quality issues, and log any suspected issues
- Define Data Cleansing rules
- You'll have a practical and measurable impact on Data Quality, to improve the Hadoop based platform
- Monitor and report on Data Quality daily
Your new place of work:
You'll be working in the heart of London in their state of the art offices, working with the latest Big Data technologies on the market.
This company really put data at the centre of everything they do, so you'll be working alongside like-minded, data experts who have a real passion for everything data related.
Ideally you will have these skills
- Strong Data Profiling experience
- Data Warehousing & ETL exposure (beneficial)
- You will have red hot skills in SQL
- You will have great communication skills and understand the impact of technical anomalies on a business
This is a critical hire at an exciting time for the department and for the company as they go through a period of accelerated growth so please get in touch ASAP for an initial conversation.